THINK BEFORE YOU FLUSH!
WHAT GOES INTO THE SEWER LINE IMPACTS THE ENTIRE SYSTEM AND COULD CREATE MUCH MORE OF A PROBLEM
DO NOT FLUSH
- WIPES, PAPER TOWELS, RAGS or any other foreign objects down the toilet. Other items have lately included plastic bottles, batteries, excessive amounts of food and grease.
- Everything needs to break down as toilet paper does.
- Tissues, paper towels and “flushable wipes” really are NOT flushable items.
- This blockage could cause backup in basements and senseless serious destruction to property.
- Blockages are being caused in the sewer pump stations and plant operations causing significant damage to expensive equipment.
- If this continues, it could block the entire system creating problems and potential blockage thro
To save us all time and expense in our homes as well as the system from a back up in your home, “PLEASE” do not flush any other items other that toilet paper down the toilet.
Copyright 2021 Avis Borough. All rights reserved.